We offer tax preparation services and help with the IRS Letter's and notices.



What We Do?

Individual Taxes

If you are an Employee, Self-Employed, Sub-contractor, or if you have other type of income, We can help you to prepare and file your taxes taking all of the deductions and credits you are eligible for.

  • Personal tax services (form 1040) *Special Price*

  • Personal tax services for individuals and families (form 1040)

  • Personal tax services (form 1040 and Schedule C)

    Starting at $180
  • Personal tax services for Au Pair *Special price*


Business Taxes

We can prepare and file the tax returns that are required for your business, looking for every deduction possible, discuss with you your options, and perform your tax compliance work accurately and on time.